Our client is growing and is seeking a talented Web Developer to join thier software development team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious developer who is looking to move to the next level in their career.
What we need
You will be competent across the full stack and will support the software development effort; manage the requirements, support the definition of the architecture and deliver new product features. You will have a wide scope for creativity and innovation. You will work with third parties (where necessary) to deliver our BPAAS product across web and mobile applications.
Senior PHP Developer.
Designing and developing new features for web applications across the full technology stack.
Make a visible contribution to the enhancement of a platform and applications that have a large user base.
Focus on writing code that is clean, scalable and secure.
Build REST APIs, writing unit tests for PHP.
Your Previous Experience and Qualifications
* Strong PHP development experience (4+ years).
* Experience working high traffic enterprise level websites.
* Experience with PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony or similar.
* Knowledge and experience with automated unit and integration testing.
* Angular / Vue or other similar JS Frameworks.
* Technical background implementing on the client and server side.
* RESTful Web services, web technologies.
* Proven success delivering projects.
* Degree in Computer Science/ or similar and/or 6 years' experience.
* Be capable of taking a full part in inputting to the technology direction of the Company.
* Be a self-starter with an analytical mindset who can manage their own time and workload.
* Be capable of building productive working relationships across disciplines