You will actively contribute ideas to enhance performance and scalability, as well as influence the direction of future business.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for an ambitious, driven Senior PHP Developer who wants to attain more responsibility and take a step up in their career.
The requirements for the position are:
* Minimum 6 years of PHP experience
* Symfony 2 experience preferable but experience with Zend or Laravel also acceptable for the role
* MySQL experience essential and MongoDB is a nice-to-have
* Brownie points for experience with AWS
* Composer, REST, JSON experience all advantageous
* Preference for candidates who have worked with large enterprise applications
* Design pattern experience is a nice-to-have
This role comes with a competitive salary and above average annual leave days.
Send your cv to Sharon Riddell at Reperio to find out more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.