Business Systems Analysts III
The Business Systems Analysts III will provide technical support and advice to the Client Relationship Managers, Service Managers and/or Operations Executives on business processes and systems issues in both run mode and development of new processes/support. BSA III’s may also become key resources potentially available to support new clients through block conversions. Analysts are liaisons between operations and other areas such as Information Technology, Finance, Marketing, etc. to ensure sound business solutions are formed and implemented with quality. BSA III’s are responsible for facilitating the flow of ideas and information between departments.
• Facilitating business need identification
• Completing research and providing analysis as needed to support Management in decision making
• Developing and executing proposed business and technical solutions
• Developing business requirements for the business/technology solutions that will allow the client and internal customer departments to become more efficient and effective
• Estimating implementation costs and efforts
• Documenting flows and procedures for Performance Quality as a results of implementations
• Ensuring quality of solutions delivered (leading user acceptance testing)
• Identifying, developing and executing continuous improvement opportunities
• Other support to operations areas as identified
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related field; or a high school education and equivalent work experience in business analysis and application development
• 7+ years’ work experience or an education in systems or quantitative analysis and business solutions development
• 3+ years’ experience in Annuity, mutual funds, financial services, or life insurance work experience
• Basic knowledge of PC, client/server, and network environments
• Microsoft PC software experience (i.e., Excel, Word, Access and Project)
• Willingness to develop industry-related knowledge
• Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!