Customer Operations Support Specialist – Contract, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a world leading Technology Company.
Customer Operations Support Specialist Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate join an established team Providing operational and technical support for business customers
- Provide technical and operational support to customers
- Receive and document information on customer issues and requests for enhancements and resolve in a timely and accurate way
- Assists customers with completing service inquiries and suggest diagnoses
- Interacts directly with internal customers under supervision and according to established protocols
What you need:
- 2+ years in a similar customer focus role
- Experience using tools, systems and documentation to resolve basic customer issues
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good time management skills and ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Financial or IT based degree/ 2nd language would be a bonus but not essential
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Claire Griffin on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.