Senior Software Engineer [JEE/REST/SQL/HTML5/CSS]
Our client is a is a global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries
They are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to joing their team. You will have a strong passion for software technology, an ability to directly contribute to product development, and will make sure that the delivered product is highly reliable and of good quality.
* To build releases of software applications for testing, regression and deployment as assigned by a Scrum Master.
* To report to the Scrum Master on the progress on modules assigned to them and make them aware of any obstacles which may cause project slippage.
* To implement software modules.
* To write unit level test cases for software modules they've implemented.
* To test the software modules they've implemented.
* To communicate with the Scrum Master and Software Architect on issues resulting from implementing the proposed architecture and suggesting solutions.
* To write use cases for functionalities.
* To follow requirements as per the Software Methodology.
* To review code of other software engineers on the project.
* To raise the quality standards on the project, so that the constructed application is easier to maintain and extend.
* To follow the software development process adopted for specific projects.
* To ensure that all classes are properly documented, so that comprehensive and useful Java Documents can be created.
* To mentor other software engineers on the project.
* Passion for software
* Experience in JEE environment.
* Good knowledge of design patterns
* Good knowledge of Spring and Hibernate
* Familiarity with Java annotations and dependency injection
* Good knowledge of RESTful API
* Very good knowledge of SQL including stored procedures
* Knowledge of web technologies (HTML5, CSS, CSS3)
Nice to Have(s):
* MongoDB knowledge
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 917779FK
Role: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Co. Limerick
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent