Based in London our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for a Marketing Data Analyst to join their Makreting Science measurement team, which is charged with driving good measurement, demonstrating the ROI/value of the platform, developing best practices and informing product development. The Marketing Data Analyst will work with internal and external stakeholders to advise specific agencies on measurement strategy and work with them on an ongoing basis to adopt better measurement as a way to improve business performance.
* Responsible for working with the wider team to support the strategy for agencies in EMEA.
* Assess the validity and rigor of new data sources and approaches in their use toward applied research audience insights
* Proactive creation of custom advertising research driven to show value, insights, or missed opportunities
* Oversee data-focused initiatives already in place and being developed, and drive developments in the quality of these initiatives
* Function as a lead Independent Contributor with select agency partners to partner closely on custom research
* Partner with agencies to integrate scaleable data solutions.
* Conduct in-depth and custom ad effectiveness studies to understand the relative impact of different marketing strategies across digital platforms and across media.
* Communicate complex research results to general audience.
* Provide feedback to and collaborate with Product, R&D, and Partnerships to identify opportunities for new features, products and partnerships and drive engagement around measurement innovation, including products alphas and beta.
* 3+yrs experience in Digital media, specifically dealing with data, analytics and measurement.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent required, a degree in statistics, economics, behavioral or social science or a related quantitative degree preferred.
* A solid understanding of the advertising industry (especially online) and measurement methods/technologies most commonly used.
* Excellent understanding of online media, social platforms, and related APIs and ad products.
* Client-facing experience, including experience driving change through adoption of new products or research methods.
* Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate technical content to general audience.
* Direct experience independently scoping and executing research projects from start to finish.
* Previous experience working with large data sets, statistical software such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, STATA and hive and /or SQL.
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.
English Number: +44 330 335 1710