Marketing Data Analyst
My client, one of Ireland's fastest growing start ups, is seeking a Marketing Data Analyst who will be responsible for manipulating data sets to be utilized for marketing and growth. You will work on a range of exciting projects, analysing marketing data and find out how to get the most out of marketing campaigns. This role would be ideal for anyone who has a background in data analytics, customer analytics and marketing.
* Developing strategies for reporting, testing, analysis, and forecasting to drive marketing decision making.
* Identifying insights and provide recommendations for optimizing marketing opportunities and budgets.
* Building and managing detailed dashboards.
* Expert in A/B and Multivariate testing
* Data quality testing
* Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive marketing solutions.
* Mine and analyze data to optimize and improveme marketing techniques and business strategies
* 4+ years of experience manipulating data sets to be utilized for marketing.
* Marketing campaign data management.
* Tableau knowledge will be plus.
* Knowledge of utilising social media
* Experience in working with website optimisation tools
* Work experience on Social Media Analytics would be a great advantage
* Interest to get into the wide-ranging dataset and generate insights and test results for the projects
* Experience in working within a marketing/business intelligence environment
* Good to have understanding of Statistical analysis
* High level of experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, Adwords etc.)
* Experience in identifying and validating strategic marketing objectives
* High level of experience in measuring and analyzing online marketing campaigns
This is a great opportunity for a data analyst with a strong marketing background. You will have the opportunity to liaise at board level on marketing campaigns. You will also avail of a market leading salary and amazing bonus structure (up to 40% monthly) and equity in the company.
To hear more about this amazing opportunity, please call Eimear on 015713000 for a confidential chat.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.