Senior Citrix Engineer
itContracting are now taking applications for an experienced Senior Citrix Engineer.
This is for a permanent (or contract) position with itContracting (an Evros company) based onsite with our large enterprise client in Dublin City Centre.
Technology & Skill Requirements
* Citrix Netscaler
* RES Software
* Supporting Enterprise Citrix and applications
* Citrix infrastructure changes
* Perform pro-active health checks
* Citrix CCA and/or RES certification
* Image Management - updates and testing
* Citrix Patching and updates
* Citrix Licence management
* Updating controllers with Citrix policies
* Interface with Citrix for escalation management
* Participation in major incidents
* Multi user performance issues and problem resolution
* Strong knowledge of Windows Server OS's.
* Office 2016 / Office 365
Additional information will be made available on application. Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant links. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly ( 01 526 7737 or chris dot byrne at itContracting dot ie ). All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.