An award-winning digital transformation company is looking to hire a WordPress Full Stack Developer to join their fast-growing team. This is a great opportunity, with an excellent possibility for advancement.
They are a fast-growing developer team who loves solving big problems and building systems to address them. The successful WordPress Full Stack Developer will have the opportunity to work across the entire system.
Requirements for the WordPress Full Stack Developer role:
• Good knowledge of PHP
• Strong knowledge of WordPress file template structure
• Experience with multi-language websites
• Experience of WordPress Multisites
• Knowledge of on-site SEO
• Knowledge/awareness of the security aspect of websites is important
• Knowledge/awareness of the main web standards and on-page optimisation is important
• Experience using GIT
• Exposure to WP CLI
• Knowledge of Web Performance Optimisation (WPO) for WordPress.
• Advanced Custom Fields and Custom Post Types
• Be able to build a theme or plugin from scratch
• AJAX knowledge and how it operates on WordPress
Desirable from WordPress Full Stack Developer:
• Experience with Jira / BitBucket
• Experience using terminal and basic UNIX command and file privileges.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)