Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a SMB Systems Administrator with CRM administration and configuration experience, and proficiency in Excel to join them, initially on an 11-month contract to help with the administration and configuration of their internal systems to ensure the SLAs and metrics of the program are maintained.
Job reference: BBBH 14251
* Handle incoming tools requests from customer facing team
* Triage, troubleshoot and update configurations based on user input
* Data analysis on system configurations in order to enable system improvements
What are the skills required?
* 3+ years' experience with CRM administration and configuration
* Experience working in Salesforce and CRM databases
* Proficient in intermediate excel (e.g. VLOOKUPs etc)
* Experience creating scaled solutions and working in a scaled environment
* Detail-oriented execution style
* Critical thinker and problem solver
* Process-oriented Fast learner and self-starter
* Comfortable with ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
What are the benefits?
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in Discussing?
Apply today for more information:
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040