Spector are a growing ISO certified IT Company looking for an improvement minded Service Desk/ Onsite Engineer Looking to grow their skills and become a key part of the Spector team. The role will bring a lot of variety and learning. We are looking for a quick thinking, motivated person who is looking to grow and learn at a fast pace.
We provide access to the latest tools and technologies and a clear learning path tailored to your strengths to help build your career. Structured bonuses and benefits go along with the learning
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work as part of the ServiceDesk team on ITIL based desk and respond to incidents or change requests.
- Field work, site visits & installations.
- Monitor and manage Networks for clients
- R & D of new technologies as they come out.
- Work in parallel with professional services team to deliver high quality technological solutions.
- Work on client project work where agreed and scheduled. Experience in working on projects an advantage.
- Upkeep and maintenance of client specific documentation.
- Identify and recommend improvements and solutions.
- Always thinking and helping us improve how we deliver service.
- Well-presented and a good ability to build rapport with clients and other IT professionals.
- Ability to be flexible and with a thirst for learning.
- Good problem determination skills
- Improvement minded with a focus on improving your career.
- Works well in a team.
- Passion for technology
Education & Qualifications
- Good understanding of networking principals.
- Good Knowledge of Windows Server and Hyper-V. VMware knowledge a bonus.
- Experience with Office365, backup and antivirus technologies
- Minimum 2 years working in a similar role ideally with onsite experience.
- 3rd Level Diploma/Degree would be beneficial.
- Proven track record of learning with industry led certifications. E.g. MCSA. CCNA
- Full driving license with own transport.
Salary: €30k-€35k depending on experience, qualifications mix.
Training and certifications path provided.
Company bonus structure.