Support Analyst - (FIX) - Dublin CC
The Support team has been established for a number of years in London but my client have recently made the decision to expand the team and open a couple of roles in Dublin. You will work closely with other team members across multiple geographical locations and support some huge names within the financial trading industry.
This role offers a unique and exciting career path with training on offer to progress down the path of FIX connectivity support and analysis. It's rare to find an opportunity of this quality within the Irish market where a company are willing to put faith in someone and help them build their career in that organisation.
The training on offer is first class and you will also travel to other locations to work closely with their Support teams and learn from the more senior members. Teamwork is paramount within this section of the company and they are constantly sharing knowledge to help with the development of all team members.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline is essential.
* Previous experience in an application support role is essential.
* Experience working with and troubleshooting real time logs.
* Logical thinker with experience supporting multiple applications in production.
* Excellent customer facing support experience.
* Experience working in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
* Networking experience would be a bonus (LAN/WAN).
* Knowledge of SQL server databases.
* FIX Connectivity experience would be a huge bonus.
* Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.