Internal Recruitment Consultant
Due to continued growth and expansion within Evros, we are seeking to hire an experienced Internal Recruitment Consultant to join our team, with a choice of location in either Dublin, Cork or Waterford.
This is an excellent opportunity to join Ireland's leading provider of IT managed services and systems integration. You will play a key role in ensuring we attract the best talent to achieve our ambitious growth plans.
* Manage the full life cycle recruitment process, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring industry leading talent to each role
* Have the ability to analyse, research and understand requirements to identify quality candidates
* Work with hiring managers to understand the short and medium term requirements
* Coordinate both interview and hiring discussions with appropriate interviewer and hiring managers
* Take ownership of internal hiring process and reflect it in the ATS
* Be an advocate of employee experience and actively contribute to team-building initiatives
* Drive offer process - including extending offers, closing candidates and work with HR to onboard new hiresgenerate offer letters
* 2+ years experience working within an in-house or agency role sourcing technical talent
* Proven experience engaging passive candidates
* Excellent communication skills with ability to negotiate with and influence others
* Ability to think outside the box and use creative sourcing techniques to identify suitable candidates
* Passionate about technology, innovation, social media and general trends within recruitment
* Demonstrated ability to be detail-orientated, and have strong organisational skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
* Flexible working
* Training and development
* Health insurance
* Mobile phone
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving and growing IT Managed Services Company. We are open and transparent in how we work and believe in collaboration, honesty and trust.
We are always looking for people who can offer new ideas, different ways of working and creativity.
We also have fantastic offices next to the Green Line Luas in Cherrywood, with great facilities and a modern working environment.
We offer a competitive salary, healthcare and pension as well as the latest technology tools to help you achieve your best.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Sharon O'Reilly in itContracting directly ( 086 854 0245 or sharon dot oreilly at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.