realTime Recruitment is on the lookout for a skilled QA Automation Engineer for one of our biggest clients. Based in South Dublin, this software company is using cutting-edge technology and innovation to remain one of the most sought-after workplaces in Ireland.
• Create automation frameworks from scratch
• Work with the product, design, QA and operations team.
• Drive the automation initiative to streamline the QA process
• Help drive the release of products
• 2+ years in an Automation role
• Write automated tests using C#, Selenium Webdriver
• Excellent of Cucumber and Jenkins advantageous
• Strong SQL knowledge
Why should I be interested in this QA Engineer role?
• Competitive salary and benefits package on offer
• Excellent company culture
• Support network to help you meet your ambitions
• Proximity to public transport
If you meet the above requirements and would like to pursue an exciting new challenge, please call Eoin Tiernan in realTime Recruitment on 01-652 0652. Alternatively, you can send your CV in strictest confidence to email@example.com