A company that digitizes validation for Life Sciences is looking to hire an IT Security Officer to work as part of our Quality Assurance team.
This is an IT Security Officer role largely responsible for governance of their SaaS infrastructure and cloud-based applications, governance of customer on-site installation projects and for IT Security both in-house and in the cloud.
Candidates will work collaboratively with IT staff, Account Managers, Software Developers and business stakeholders to ensure that Quality and Compliance are the cornerstone of company’s installations on-site and in the cloud, and that data security and compliance are assured for their customers.
Main responsibilities of the IT Security Officer:
• Contributing to the implementation and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System (QMS).
• Generation and implementation of policies, procedures and guidelines for the Information Security Management System (ISMS) in accordance with ISO27001.
• Assurance of customer data confidentiality, integrity and availability (CIA).
• Review, approval and management of IT related project documentation and other project deliverables.
• Ensuring that all IT related documentation is delivered into the QMS.
• Internal audits and input into management reviews.
• Regulatory and customer audit support; ensuring audit readiness at all times.
• Ensuring that the company’s Cloud and internal IT systems are audit-ready at all times.
• Conduct external vendor audits.
• Assessment of compliance systems on ongoing basis to identify opportunities for process improvement.
• Provision of training in compliance systems / methodologies to company personnel.
• Assisting in reporting to Management on the state of compliance based on internal audits.
Requirements for the IT Security Officer:
• Diploma/Degree or higher in a science, engineering, IT or similar discipline.
• 5 years+ experience working with IT Systems in a quality driven environment.
• Understanding of ISO27001 requirements and/or IT Security implementations.
• Understanding of ISO9001 requirements and/or requirements for Systems Qualification in a regulated environment.
• Knowledge and understanding of IT systems and data security.
Desirable from the IT Security Officer:
• Experience in an IT Security role.
• Worked to ISO9001 requirements. Work within regulated Life Sciences or IT industries a preference.
• Worked to ISO27001 and 27017 requirements.
• Proven knowledge and understanding of IT / Life Sciences industry regulations including FDA and GxP requirements.
• Experience in Change Control, Risk Analysis, Root Cause Investigation, Complaint Handling, CAPA, Non-conformances etc.
• Experience with the following would be beneficial:
- Microsoft server technologies, including IIS and SQL Server
- Server Virtualisation
- Amazon Web ServicesIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)