SQL Server DBA - Dublin City Centre
What you will be doing
My client, an exciting and fast growing Fintech company is seeking a talented and motivated DBA. You will be supporting and maintaining the database platforms in the business that handle vast amounts of data each day. This role is core to the business and plays a vital function.
This is a crucial role to the business. You will receive full training and support but be given the autonomy to work on your own also. You will be part of an amazing team and work with some of the best DBAs and developers in the field.
* Strong experience working with Database environments, preferably within the financial sector.
* Strong SQL and T-SQL skills
* Experience in SSIS and log shipping
* Strong knowledge of disaster recovery techniques
* Excellent troubleshooting and technical problem resolution skills
What qualities you will bring
* You will be energetic and driven, putting maximum energy into your role to get the best results.
* You will take ownership over the timely resolution and completion of projects.
* You will be an excellent communicator, liaising with various teams within the business.
* You will be a self starter who uses their initiative to solve problems and maintain the functionality of systems.
Useful to have
* Some experience with security and compliance.
* Experience working on large databases
* Experience of SSRS and other reporting products
* An understanding of PowerShell.
This is an amazing opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual who has the drive to quickly move their career forward at a rapid pace! There is a market leading salary on offer as well as an amazing benefits package which includes pension, healthcare, life assurance and travel opportunities to the USA.
To hear more about this amazing opportunity, please call Eimear at Reperio on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.