QA Automation Tester - Poland
We are working with a global client in the financial services industry looking to build several Java teams to develop leading edge financial services products and systems.
They are in Southern Poland and looking for an Experienced QA Automation Tester with 3+ years automation development/testing experience with Java to join their FX IT Team.
They are a full-service bank covering Capital Markets, Retail, Investment, Asset Management, Wealth Management and Corporate banking and are looking for people with financial services experience.
These are all new teams and projects, so it is a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career in a super place to live with a low cost of living and larger take home pay.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship
Job Reference: BBBH 14676
What if we said it was
* English speaking firm with a high percentage of locals speaking English
* Cost of living 50% lower than Ireland/London and many major European cities
* Increased net take home pay of approximately 70% of gross
* Low rents (approx. €500 a month for a nice 2 bed) and plenty of availability!
* A trendy European University city with easy access to the mountains and major cities like Berlin and Prague
* A 2.5-hour direct flight to Ireland and UK
* Great branded company to support your career and CV credentials
* Great career development, progression and promotion prospects
Would we have your interest?
Working with this client, you will:
* Take ownership and accountability on the automation test suites of the FX Client Orders backend application set.
* Work as part of an Agile team of developers and testers, helping to ensure that all User Stories have well-documented User Acceptance Criteria, and that tests are executed within the iteration cycle.
* Will need to demonstrate an ability to learn new business concepts quickly and on the job.
* Work and collaborate as part of a small team, while showing initiative and ability to take ownership of issues and see them through to resolution
* Contribute to all aspects of the development cycle including requirements, documentation, support etc
The minimum requirements:
* 3+ years of automation development experience with Java
* Experience with Test automation tools and concepts such as Unit Testing, Component Testing, System Testing, Property Based Testing, Mutation Testing etc.
* Experience in automation of back-end systems testing (DB, Messaging, flat files etc.)
* 3+ years of testing experience and strong understanding of full testing lifecycle.
* Familiar with test automation concepts and patterns.
* Proficient with Linux console
* Has worked with test management tools like JIRA, Quality Centre etc.
* Fluent English
* Good understanding and knowledge of test methodologies and SDLC
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2018 and beyond, we are assisting our client's source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.