Network Administrator - Dublin CC
This company are one of the biggest attractions in Dublin for any networking professional. You will work in an organisation who are constantly pushing the boundaries on networking and you will interact day to day with their enterprise level customers from within the financial services sector.
The ideal candidate for this role will come from a strong theoretical networking background and have around 4/5 years hands on experience moving from a network support position into network administration. You'll need to have strong experience configuring routers and switches and be highly skilled supporting enterprise level customers. You will also need to be used to working with remote connections around the world to troubleshoot their issues and solve their problems quickly and competently.
This role offers excellent on the job training and a career path in one of Dublin's hottest companies for networking. It's a local success story who have grown rapidly and have reached the point of being a profitable start-up company.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Excellent theoretical networking background.
* Hands on networking skills, especially routing/switching configuration.
* Strong experience with Firewalls.
* Hands on Linux skills are a bonus.
* Knowledge of multiple vendors.
* Cisco CCNA cert would be desirable.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
If you'd be interested in applying, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.