One of the global leaders in personal health testing is recruiting a .Net Backend Developer to join their fast-growing team. Their medical technology platform provides connectivity between customers and global network of laboratories. We are enabling customers to order, manage and track their own clinical outcomes through a personal online account.
As a .Net Backend Developer you will join an existing team building and maintaining a large scale, distributed system spanning across multiple geographic locations, the platform resides fully in AWS, operates in dozens of markets.
To deliver these results, the development team leverages a fair amount of cutting-edge technology including the latest .NET stack, automated tests, infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployments.
Responsibilities of the .Net Backend Developer:
• Write high quality, clean, maintainable code using best industry standards
• Be flexible to changing requirements and priorities, while managing own task list and time
• Design, development, and implementation of mission critical applications using the .NET Framework
• Build APIs for our internal systems
• Write server-side code for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly
Required for the .Net Backend Developer role:
• Minimum 3+ as a .Net Backend software engineer
• Solid C#
• Working knowledge of ASP.NET MVC
• SQL Server, T-SQL
• Experience developing and integrating to APIs
• OOP Design and Patterns
• Strong written and oral English communication skills
• Passion for best quality practice and continuous professional development
• Permission to work in Ireland
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)