Job Code 389
We are a dynamic, Irish-owned, professional services company, located in the heart of Dublin City. From banking to Telecoms, from train stations to space stations, we enable customers to keep vital services running. By providing solutions, consultancy and training, we equip our clients to overcome their challenges with tools and people to develop cutting edge technologies in the areas of DevOps, automation CI and Cloud. Our employees get an opportunity to broaden their horizons by working on technologies that will shape the future.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The Microservices Architect will play a fundamental role in the creation and migration of core applications to Cloud environments using a microservices model. This role will involve responsibility for the design, execution and rollout of both DevOps frameworks and the tools required to migrate existing products.
* Strong background in designing and building Microservice architectures
* Strong working knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker technologies
* Background in core UNIX and network administration across Linux environments.
* Strong infrastructure and automation skills are essential.
* Experience of design/build of DevOps CI/CD pipelines
* Experience of working with IaaS/PaaS migrations, automation and provisioning.
* Experience of cloud infrastructure performance and security practices.
* Knowledge of management frameworks such as Chef, Puppet, AWS OpsWorks and/or Salt.
* Hands on experience of AWS and/or OpenStack Cloud architecture
* WebOps experience across Linux environments including configuration and management of Apache, NGINX, JBoss, Wildfire and Tomcat
* Lead by example, reflecting our core values in all your interactions with others
WHAT WE OFFER
* Location in the heart of Dublin City
* Market leading Pension Package
* Comprehensive Relocation Assistance
* Health & Life Insurance
* Sports & Social Club, Running Club, Hacker Club
* Wellness Programme: Pilates, Health Screenings & Workshops
* Tax Saver Ticket & Bike to work Scheme
If the above sounds like something you would be passionate about and if you possess the above skills, we look forward to hear from you!
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.