Business Intelligence Consultant - Dublin
My client, one of Ireland's leading analytics consultancies, is seeking to bring a Business Intelligence Consultant on board due to rapid expansion! This is a great opportunity to work for a Microsoft Gold Partner. You will gain some serious hands on experience with the latest BI tools as well as have the chance to lead a variety of projects from start to finish. You will work as part of an amazing team but also have the autonomy to lead your own projects with minimal direction. This is a challenging role but also highly rewarding with the opportunity to progress rapidly and have real influence on the direction of the company.
You should be able to work both independently and in a team. You should also have project management and tech lead experience. This role will challenge you, but you will have the chance to work on a variety of projects for a vast range of clients in various industries. You should be able to work under pressure and to deadlines while mentoring the junior members of the team as well as working on independent projects.
* Lead Analytics Design workshops with customers
* Design analytics implementation plans
* Build high performance analytics models and databases
* Create project estimates and document statement of work for the delivery unit
* Mentor the delivery team on best practice
* Interpret and document customer requirements, develop and implement solutions.
* Work with the support team to troubleshoot and resolve client problems and questions
* BSC in Computer Science or similar
* 3+ years experience Data Warehouse design and implementation
* Practical experience Azure SQL DB, Data Factory
* Analytics Data Model Design and implementation
* Power BI
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Well organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Full Driving License required
This is an amazing opportunity for anyone wishing to progress rapidly in their career. You will work with some of the best developers in the field and have the opportunity to learn a range of new BI tools as well as progress to higher leadership positions rapidly within the organization. There is massive expansion plans happening here. As well as this, you will avail of a generous pension scheme, life assurance, health care plan, company laptop/phone and much more!
To hear more about this amazing opportunity, please contact Eimear at Reperio on 015713000 for a confidential chat.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.