Our client is now looking to recruit a Senior Software Engineer for their growing office in Galway. With offices in Ireland, UK, Romania, Australia, and Asia, you will be involved in developing globally recognised cutting edge projects.
Competitive salary and benefits package!
* This job involves integration of the company's imaging technology into automotive embedded platforms, analyzing problems and fixing bugs, finding bottlenecks and ways to improve performance, writing test and demo applications.
* The candidate will respond to customers' requests, provide support and assistance or sometimes travel to support the customer on site if necessary.
* The candidate will interact with the QA team, to ensure a good SW quality.
* The candidate will collaborate with the R&D teams, providing feedback on releases, passing on customer requests, assisting with platform-related testing.
* Participate in SW Engineering phases during product development.
* Learn the characteristics of our existing imaging solution
* Port and integrate our solutions in automotive embedded systems.
* Prepare the existing code for automotive compliance.
* Test and optimize the code for performance.
* Debugging, assisting in fixing bugs and finding bottlenecks in existing solutions.
* Communicate with customers on technical issues.
* Participate in the designing of new solutions.
* 5+ of total working experience in software industry, out of which 3+ years of experience with automotive embedded software.
* Experience with safety-critical software and standards such as Automotive SPICE, ISO 26262, Misra-C.
* Strong knowledge of C.
* Ability to work with C++.
* Experience with real time and multitasking programming.
* Experience with embedded tools and SDKs.
* Knowledge of system architecture (different types of memory, cores, caches, buses).
* Experience in developing portable code.
* Ability to understand source code written by others.
* Ability to work in a team.
* Open to learn new technologies in software and image processing domain.
* Fluent English.
* Availability for business (technical) trips.