We currently have a Client in the Limerick region with a require for an experienced Business Analyst to engage directly with Clients in order to determine and document their business individual requirements for software solutions on a variety of technology platforms including Web Applications, Cloud (primarily Microsoft Azure), Mobile, IoT & Augmented Reality.
This role requires an experienced person to consult with Clients customers and based on their requirements, produce and maintain solution requirement documentation that is easily and clearly understood by both our customers and our delivery team.
The role offers the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to interact with many and varied projects and to advance their career within a successful and expanding bespoke software development organisation.
* Working with our customers to explore and understand their business requirements and transform these into detailed functional specifications that can be delivered by our software team.
* Participating in delivery team agile ceremonies including sprint meetings, sprint planning, backlog grooming.
* Primary point of contact within the delivery team in relation to customer requirements.
* Performing user story decomposition, if required.
* Defining acceptance criteria for user stories and reviewing with the team and Product Owner to ensure that stakeholder and Product Owner intent is effectively captured and developed.
* Creating low-fidelity wireframes, if required.
* Ensuring solution requirements documentation is kept up to date for the duration of the project.
* Communicating and presenting complex technical and process dependencies to clients in a manner understandable by business users.
* Working on client sites and accommodating travel as required by each project.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst working primarily in the software development industry.
* This position has a strong customer-facing element, so the person must be confident and comfortable in dealing with personnel at all levels and possess well-developed communication and presentation skills.
* Experience creating software functional specifications and business process flows.
* Experience creating and managing product backlogs in an agile development environment.
* Proven ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
* Proven ability to read, analyse, and interpret complex documents and to respond effectively to the most sensitive enquiries or complaints from customers.
* Strong understanding of INVEST principles and how they apply to well-formed user stories.
* Good understanding of high-level software architectural concepts such as data-models, process flows and context diagrams, etc.
To for further information, please contact Matthew Duane Rice