• Produce robust, high-quality code under the guidance of the other developers within the team.
• Ensure all QA procedures are satisfied in terms of process and documentation.
• Develop new features within the application.
• Fix bugs assigned to you by the development manager.
• Produces high-quality web applications for participants and administrators across multiple countries and languages.
• 3+ year’s development experience.
• Strong C# (.NET 3.5/4)
• ASP.NET MVC 3/4/5
• Strong TSQL / SQL Server Knowledge
• Web API
• Scrum Methodology
• Entity Framework
• UML Experience
• Web Services
• JQuery / Ajax / Angular
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
For more information on Collins McNicholas, contact one of our six branches across Ireland in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Limerick.