• Partner with Product Management to create and maintain a feature-level product roadmap.
• Engage with internal and external stakeholders to understand product requirements.
• Manage stakeholder expectations with respect to delivery capability and release planning.
• Act as product owner for the 1-2 scrum teams which will consist of a minimum of 3 developers, 1 tester and business analysts.
• Translate business cases into product requirements, epics and user stories.
• Create and maintain a product backlog and produce a prioritised list of clear and concise user stories with acceptance criteria.
• Work closely with the Agile Scrum teams during the refinement and implementation of user stories providing input, advice and clarifications when needed.
• Ensure that Agile Scrum teams have a clear understanding of what they are developing and the technical and business value it delivers to the customer.
• Collaborate closely with software development team and other colleagues, to answer queries in a timely fashion.
• Work in an Agile development environment, planning iterations, and releases to meet business objectives while effectively managing risk and scope.
• Coordinate the launch of new product releases.
Skills Experience and Qualifications:
• 1 - 2 years previous experience working as an Agile Product Owner or similar.
• Previous experience in business and/or IT would be essential.
• Skilled in using agile software development processes with a focus on delivering quality software.
• Comfortable being looked to as a decision maker and clearly able to explain the rationale behind any decisions that are made.
• Excellent teamwork skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 491 1064 or email email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
For more information on Collins McNicholas, contact one of our six branches across Ireland in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Limerick.