itContracting are seeking applications for a Service Desk Engineer, this is a permanent position located in Dublin 8.
Desired Skill Requirements:
* Active Directory User, Group and Permission Management
* Windows 7, 8.x & 10 setup, troubleshooting and support in a business environment
* Desk Moves, Rollouts, Client data transfer
* Warranty management with 3rd party vendors
* Business Application Support
* Microsoft Office and/or Office 365
* Microsoft Outlook in an Exchange or Office 365 environment
* PC Imaging using SCCM, Acronis, Ghost, etc.
* Client Print support
* Client VPN setup
* Client Wi-Fi troubleshooting
* Client VoIP desk phone local setup
* Smartphone configuration (iOS and Android)
* Mobile Device Management (MDM)
* Client Antivirus
* Remote client support using RDP, TeamViewer and LogMeIn
* Client Network Cabling and Patching
* Enterprise IM/UC Clients (Lync, Communicator, Skype for Business)
* Meeting and Conference Room setup and maintenance
* Peripheral device support
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.