Information Security Officer - Contract
* 6 month contract
My client is a large international firm based in South Dublin, seeking an experienced ISO to join their security team on a contract basis.
* Creation, development and maintenance of IS implementation
* Carry out risk assessments based on group methods
* Investigate and resolve IS incidents that may cause loss of information
* Provide a point of contact for all security issues relating to the local environment
* Provide IS awareness, education and training
* Continually review and ensure that monitoring and logging activities take place within the used systems
* Maintain a register of known risks to IS following risk assessments and analysis
* Serve as an internal IS consultant to systems development and maintenance department.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* 3+ years in an ISO role
* Testing of emergency response, recovery support, and business resumption procedures within a Data Centre
* CISM or equivalent
* ITIL v.3.0 Certification desirable
* Experience working with ISO27001 framework
* Network experience - firewalls, switching, vpns, acls advantageous
* Understanding of current organisational threats and risks
For more information on the ISO role please contact Ryan Rankin at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.