HR GENERALIST - JOB CODE 463
We are a dynamic, Irish-owned, professional services company, located in the heart of Dublin City. From banking to Telecoms, from train stations to space stations, we enable customers to keep vital services running. By providing solutions, consultancy and training, we equip our clients to overcome their challenges with tools and people to develop cutting edge technologies in the areas of DevOps, automation CI and Cloud. Our employees get an opportunity to broaden their horizons by working on technologies that will shape the future.
We are currently recruiting for a number of roles to join our brand new office in the continental Europe, which will be headquartered in Bucharest, Romania!
* Manage full end-to-end recruitment process
* Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
* Proactively source candidates using different recruitment channels
* Screening resumes
* Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
* Create and maintain a pipeline of current and future candidates by growing internal and external networks and other recruitment channels
* Making recommendations to company hiring managers
* Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
* Following up on the interview process status
* Maintaining relationships with stakeholders to ensure staffing goals are achieved
* Attend technical meetups and recruitment events
* Manage job postings and associated suppliers
* Completing timely reports on employment activity
* Conducting exit interviews
* Performing reference and background checks
* Day to day operational
* Ensures compliance and follow up on HR initiatives
* New Policy development
* Training needs analysis
* Culture and Engagement
* Employee recognition
* Cross training team members on systems
* Assess talent and capability across the organisation
* 3+ Yrs experience in IT technical recruitment
* Ability to source and engage with active/passive technical candidates through the use of Boolean search on multiple channels (Job Boards, LinkedIn & social media)
* Self-starter able to meet goals and deadlines
* Strong communication skills
* Very strong organisation and time management skills.
* Excellent skills in particular MS Excel and PowerPoint
* Great central location
* Private Health Insurance
* Regular training to learn new skills
* Fresh Fruit Each Morning
* Frequent staff social outings
If the above sounds like something you would be passionate about and if you possess the above skills, we look forward to hear from you!
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Ammeon does not accept agency resumes and does not take any responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.