About this role
My client is urgently seeking an experienced Graphic Designer with strong advertising experience to join a small but highly important team within their organisation. This role based in North Dublin and is just off the M50 in their state of the art facility. The company has been in operation for over 50 years and prides itself on delivering outstanding service to their well-known brand name customers. This role will have you work in a busy environment where you'll work on several different projects simultaneously.
Role and responsibilities:
* You'll enjoy presenting finalised concepts and ideas
* Liaising with key stakeholders to learn about project requirements
* Use your creativity to produce new and appealing designs
* End to end delivery of design proposals
* You'll remain relevant on new tech, design ideas, and trends.
* Be the subject matter expert in photography, visual communications & design, Digital media, catalogues, brochures, flyers, displays, banners etc.
* Demonstrated experience in a similar environment
* Strong IT proficiency, with exposure to adobe suite, (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Flawless organisational and time management skills
* Ability to interpret business and marketing needs and convert them into persuasive visual communication.
To apply for this exciting Graphic Designer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
Adobe, Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Graphic design, Advertising