Senior Systems Engineer - Dublin CC
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior System Engineer to join a company going through an exciting period of growth and investment. They are already a leader within their niche sector of the financial market, but after recent developments their future growth has massively increased with a wave of new investment.
This will be the most senior engineering role within my client's infrastructure team and will be based in their Dublin city centre offices. You will take a lead role on several high-level projects and also work to mentor more junior members of the team. The ideal candidate for this position will come from a varied background where you've been able to gain a broad range of experience across Microsoft infrastructure. Some exposure to Linux servers would be great but Windows Servers and VMWare will be the key elements of this position.
This is the perfect time to join my client as they are in the middle of a fantastic spell of growth which is only going to increase across the next 12 months. They are very highly regarded in their industry and this has led to their recent investment which will push them onto the next level.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant technical discipline is essential.
* Excellent Windows Server admin skills.
* Very strong hands on VMware experience.
* Strong PowerShell scripting.
* Experience working with office365/Azure is desirable.
* Excellent hands on networking skills.
* Strong troubleshooting skills and great communication. A strong track record of working closely with multiple other internal teams.
If you'd be interested in applying, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.