AWS Infrastructure Engineer - Dublin CC
I'm working closely with a highly reputable and growing multinational company who are looking to expand their Dublin city centre based team by adding an experienced AWS infrastructure developer to their team. The role will be predominantly a development position focusing on Java/Python as well as some work with AWS based infrastructure. About 10% of the role would be collaborating with other teams and implementing new DevOps methodologies and tools as well.
The role will involve the design and development of large scale cloud based solutions in AWS and the connection of multiple data feeds and repositories as part of a scalable data processing solution. The role will be predominantly development based but will also require strong troubleshooting skills and problem solving as well as providing support to multiple teams and customers across the business.
* 3+ years hands on development experience with Java or Python.
* Extensive AWS experience.
* Hands on experience deploying and maintaining Cloud solutions in AWS.
* Strong networking experience with AWS networking and content delivery.
* Hands on experience with Docker/CloudWatch are desirable.
* Experience working with Redis/Elasticsearch.
* Strong on monitoring tools and exposure to distributed systems.
* Excellent troubleshooting.
* Experience working in an agile development environment.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.