Aspira are currently seeking a Business Analyst to work as part of our project team in Abu Dhabi.
The contract period will initially be 6 months, with a view to extend for a further 6.
The general activities of this pivotal role include; to take ownership for all tasks assigned, from the point they are assigned until agreement is reached; ensuring completion and bringing tasks to a logical closure.
To communicate and report proactively with colleagues, leadership and others in the organization by using appropriate means of communication.
To focus on time management by timely and quick completion of all allotted tasks; quick response to all communications; attendance in all meetings and appointments before the scheduled start time.
The successful person will have a focus on self-development (for both technical and soft skills) by taking initiatives and leveraging the multiple platforms and opportunities at disposal and should be able to demonstrate continuous improvement.
• Assist with producing business cases for potential projects
• Gather, Analyse and document requirements for the business
• Design innovative solutions in agreed formats (e.g. User Stories, Story Points,
Straw Man, Test Cases, Use cases, Wire Frames, etc.)
• Use research and agreed reference points in the design and proposal phase of solutions (e.g. Gartner)
• Ability to analyse and document business processes and use refinement techniques to increase process efficiency
• Understand and use automation to increase business value through improved efficiency of processes and applying modern digital techniques
• Produce and review design documentation
• Translate and simplify requirements for all stakeholders; liaise with and manage 3rd party relationships during project delivery
• Have a basic high-level understanding systems capabilities and their database schema
• Update the knowledge base / ensure document management
• Create and maintain root cause analysis of technical issues
• Potentially play a Product Owner role in a Scrum environment
• Play a key role during the various testing phases
Required Skills and experience:
• 6+ years of experience in Business System Analysis; within a finance department.
• Strong knowledge in gathering & documenting business requirements
• Have completed requirements gathering and process refinement for a wide range of business applications including (but not limited to) at least three of the following: ERP, HCM, CRM, PM, Intranet, Internet, collaboration, conferencing.
• Assess the business case with solutions available within existing application landscape or research & review feasible solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Business Analyst Certification (ECBA/CCBA/CBAP/CBATL/PMI-PBA) preferred
• Desirable: Agile / Scrum Certification for Product Owners
Abu Dhabi itself has a very high standard of tax-free living, as an Aspira team member we will provide you with very high standard accommodation (with housekeeper) with views over the Persian Gulf. Flights to and from Abu Dhabi are provided plus extra flights during your contract. This is an amazing opportunity to experience the unique culture of Abu Dhabi, the city of contrasts where old meets new. Being a central hub, you can visit neighbouring countries, which would normally mean taking a long haul flight. Plus it is within easy reach to explore nearby Dubai and the other 5 emirates.
For a confidential discussion please contact Rachael Milne, HR Project Manager on +44 7771 048 480 or email Rachael.email@example.com