Atlassian Support Specialist - 6 months + - Abu Dhabi
Aspira are currently seeking a Senior Atlassian Expert with some experience of working as a Solution Architect to work as part of our project team in Abu Dhabi.
Our client holds different licenses of Atlassian products (Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, Crowd and related Atlassian products and add-ons). The aim is to assure the business as usual administration & support of the installed environments.
The contract period will initially be 6 months, with a view to extend for a further 6. This is a pivotal role within the team and might then be offered on a permanent basis.
Ongoing daily tasks
• Implement the recommend solution design and maintain the related workspace in Jira/Confluence.
• Provide Secure-Coms and other departments internally with further application support and on-call / afterhours support
• Support the implementation of further Jira/Confluence Projects and Roll-outs.
• Maintain and service all aspects of the consolidated instances and listed applications.
• Resolving Issues on the installed Atlassian Products (Bug fixing)
• Implementing new CRs on Jira, Confluence and related Atlassian products
• Execute Product upgrades when needed
Solution Architect ad-hoc tasks
• Provide some immediate Jira/Confluence configuration man-hours by translating the Business Requirements into Solution Design in Jira/Confluence.
• Provide Secure-Coms and other departments with further application support (advanced support requests or change requests).
• Train and develop the internal IT-Team’s Jira/Confluence administrator; while further establishing Client’s own electronic Kanban / Scrum Tools.
• As a Solution Expert, design Jira/Confluence Projects and Roll-outs. +0
• Assess & Design new CRs on Jira, Confluence and related Atlassian products based on best practices and suggest solutions for stakeholders
Other responsibilities as required:
• Coach & Monitor the Jira/Confluence Atlassian team by acting the final accountable on Infosysta team at Client site.
• Directly and indirectly responsible in the development of training materials and conducting user training, as required.
• Collaborating, liaising and interfacing with other sections within the IT-Department
Abu Dhabi itself has a very high standard of tax-free living, as an Aspira team member we will provide you with very high standard accommodation (with housekeeper) with views over the Persian Gulf. Flights to and from Abu Dhabi are provided plus extra flights during your contract. Abu Dhabi itself is a place of contrasts, where old meets new as well as being a central hub to visit other Countries, which would normally mean taking a long haul flight. Plus it is easy access to explore nearby Dubai and the other 5 emirates.
For a confidential discussion please contact Rachael Milne, HR Project Manager on +44 7771 048 480 or email Rachael.email@example.com