Lead .Net Developer required for expanding FinTech (digital financial advisory) company based in Dublin 2. My Client has an exceptional blue chip Client base already established locally, and long term project plans underway.
As the Lead .Net Developer you will work directly with the local CTO in setting up a new European development centre which will be a mix of local and remote teams. You will be key to shaping how the platform develops, bringing your knowledge and experience but also your imagination and enthusiasm to the role.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to step up to the next level and be given the responsibility and autonomy to be part of building something truly market changing. The potential upside is vast for the right person, with generous annual stock options.
• This is a hands on Dev role (60-70% direct Dev work)
• Technical Lead of development teams both local and remote
• Ownership of feature development ensuring it is fully tested (automated and manual), performant and fully meets all requirements.
• Work directly with customers to design solutions to complex technical and business problems.
• Represent the business at external development community engagement such as meet ups, conferences or involvement in Open Source projects
• 8+ years building and designing C#.NET high traffic applications
• Experience building integrations into 3
party products using APIs.
• Understanding of continuous delivery practices such as CI
• Experienced in working with SOA architectures ideally having worked with microservices.
• Experience working with AWS / Azure
• You are comfortable working directly with customers to design new solutions and solve problems.