Dutch Inside Sales Representative (Chrome)
Based in the heart of Dublin's Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a fluent Dutch Inside Sales Representative (Chrome) with 2- 5 years in a tech sales role (this needs to be within enterprise/ B2B tech sales).
Initially on an 11-month contract, responsible for generating business for partners, within the Cloud.
Job Reference: BBBH 14221
What will a general day involve?
* Contacting and pitching potential customers to generate new business partners within the Cloud ecosystem.
* Liaise with field sales specialists to execute outbound prospecting campaigns to find, contact, and engage IT executives interested in evaluating Chrome OS for business use cases.
* Work within the EMEA sales team with a regional focus on large accounts.
What are the requirements for this role?
* Degree level education
* High level of fluency in spoken and written English and Dutch
* 2- 5 years in a tech sales role (this needs to be within enterprise/ B2B tech sales)
* A good technical understanding of IT operating systems, hardware and devices
* Experience of dealing with IT decision makers within target organisations
* A proven track record of working to sales targets
What are the benefits with this role?
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, gym, swimming pool, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work with the latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
* 25 days' annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* A name like our clients on your CV will open doors in the future.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035