UKI Data Marketing Analyst - English with Dutch or Flemish - (Salary €27k + up to €4k bonus)
Google fan? Love Google products? Passionate about the web and new technology?
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you! This is an exciting opportunity with a leading sales organization, to scrub and qualify leads and support with data mappings and analysis.
Our Client is passionate about Digital Marketing, Social Media and E-Commerce. They provide a full range of outsourced solutions to companies and global leaders in social media and e-commerce who are serious about every customer communication.
They serve a cross-section of industry verticals, from Digital Marketing to Financial Services across European and North American markets.
You will work closely with the UKI Marketing team to establish a consistent flow of well-scrubbed and qualified leads, as well as support with the development of data mapping and analysis to develop new insights.
- Scrub & Enrich Sales Leads: Use internal and external Google tools to scrub raw lead data and have it prepared for use by the internal Marketing Teams.
- Qualify Sales Leads: Validate leads using internal qualification Google tools to determine their suitability as sales opportunities.
- Mappings & Analysis: support marketing by mapping out companies in countries based on turnover, advertising spends and other data.
- Work to agreed KPI’s and performance metrics to ensure timely delivery of leads.
- Support with sourcing batches of new data together with our data partners.
- Help coordinate tasks across a team of DMA’s working remotely.
Qualifications and Abilities:
- Online Digital, Technical, or Marketing experience preferred
- Knowledge of current UKI market and business models
- Knowledge of AdWords, SalesForce, Google Suite and LinkedIn
- A self-starter with the ability to communicate effectively in English with additional foreign language (Dutch or Flemish required).
- An entrepreneurial approach to fulfilling the tasks of the role
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills and results-oriented mindset
- Highly organized and self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Proven ability to build strong relationships amongst key stakeholders quickly
Salary €27k + up to €4k bonus
Excellent hours: Monday-Friday, market-specific shifts
Progression - Career Path