As a Security Analyst you will play a vital role in keeping the organization's proprietary and sensitive information secure. You will work inter-departmentally to identify and correct flaws in the company's security systems, solutions, and programs while recommending specific measures that can improve the company's overall security posture.
What you will do;
* Work with internal IT Application, Infrastructure, Network and Support teams to ensure that security controls are implemented at all significant and relevant phases of IT processes
* Implement and maintain a sustainable and resilient SIEM including use case development, offence and detection implementation, log feed ingestion and normalization, report generation, configuration and change management of offences /log sources/detections
* Work with SOC Threat Analysis team in development of high-fidelity alert and detection rules and identify new ways to combine disparate data to create new detections and alerts
* Develop the standard operating procedures to keep the SIEM operational
* Coordinate and perform security configuration and vulnerability scanning assessments to evaluate the bank's security posture and compliance status
* Deploy, manage and troubleshoot security monitoring agents and file integrity systems on all Unix, Linux and Windows operating systems
* Implements and supports information security solutions including security architectures, change/configuration management and the integration of security products as needed
* Perform testing to evaluate new products for network and security controls
* Maintain logging and monitoring standards, technical investigative techniques and reporting
* Install and manage network/web application firewalls and advanced threat detection systems
* Adhere to project management methodology/SDLC processes as it relates to projects and their implementation
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV! Not ready to apply just yet? Then call Emma on 0867838584 or email
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Emma for a confidential discussion on your career.