Responsibilities of a senior recruitment consultant:
Act as Robert Walters main point of contact between clients and candidates and ensuring the highest levels of customer service are maintained during the matching and supply of high quality candidates to our clients and therefore ensuring that targets are met. This is a sales focused role.
* Generating new business including making sales calls
* Arranging and attending meetings with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
* Service, nurture and develop existing client relationships
* Build cooperative internal relationships
* Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates
* Taking responsibility for keeping in touch with candidates
* Constantly monitor the candidates on the database to ensure availability is kept updated by rolling them accordingly
* Telephone screening of candidate enquiries, adhering to a 24 hour turnaround time for screening applicants, advertising response, reference checking
As the senior recruitment consultant you will have the following qualities:
* Excellent client communication and negotiation skills
* Exceptional time management and organisation skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to deliver against tight deadlines
* High self-motivation and ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
* Sound understanding of the recruitment industry, current market conditions and relevant legislation challenges
If you possess passion, tenacity, a strong customer focus and high levels of professionalism and you are ready for a challenging yet highly rewarding career, Robert Walters represents an outstanding opportunity to be part of one of the most exciting international organisations of its kind.
We are looking for exceptional people with a keen sales flair, strong interpersonal skills, a desire to succeed and add value to our client's human capital.
If you are interested in the recruitment consultant role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Mark Fallon on the contact details provided for more information.