Network Operations Engineer Tier 2
My client is currently looking to recruit an ambitious 2nd Line Network Engineer to join their Network Operations Team on a contract basis. The role would suit a determined individual that will be responsible for providing 2nd line technical support for the NOC team to resolve faults as per SLA's.
* 6 month Contract
* Plan and execute network activity changes
* Update customers with the status of SLA's
* Support 1st line engineers
* Provide timely completion of root cause investigations after fault scenarios
* Oversee maintenance of facilities
* Vendor interaction and handle escalations
* Emergency callout rota participation
* 3+ years in a NOC environment
* DWDM/Ethernet/IP/MPLS/Wireless experience
* Excellent communication and team work skills
* Understanding of co-location build, transmission, routing and switching
* Fluent written and English with eligibility to work in Ireland
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rewarding and challenging environment for a growing company.
For more information, get in touch with Ryan Rankin at Reperio for a confidential discussion.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.