Trainee Recruitment Consultant (IT positions)
Job Reference: BBBH 13089 - EU citizenship or Stamp 4 required
We are currently hiring trainee recruitment consultants to join our IT and non-IT recruitment teams.
We offer structured Training Program and the chance to develop a very rewarding career in an international environment and to join a strong team, who support and challenge each other to continually grow and learn.
Allen Recruitment are among the three most trusted vendors for a lot of the world's largest and most people-oriented companies and, therefore, you will be hiring for many of the world's best-known multinational companies as well as niche SMEs, across EU locations.
This is a fast moving process and we are looking to organise interviews as soon as possible.
Trainee/ Junior Recruiter
* Candidate Screening - you will be conducting high volume candidate screening over the phone, which includes reviewing job applicants and passive candidate profiles, to assess candidate suitability for Allen Recruitment vacancies
* Candidate Management - you will be responsible for all communications with, and the management of your candidates during the recruitment process, from initial screening to the offer stage, working in conjunction with an experienced account manager
Upon progression to Advanced/ Senior Recruiter
* Candidate Searching / Sourcing - you will become an expert in searching candidate databases, identifying the right profiles for your clients' needs. We have a tested and trusted method of searching, developed over 20 years, which we will teach you after you have successfully completed the initial training program
* Client Communication - you will become a recruiting expert who consults with clients on market trends and candidate availability/ suitability. You need to communicate with our clients in a professional and informed manner, onsite, over the phone and via email.
Must-have skills to be considered for this job
* Ideally, third level education
* Some corporate experience in a customer facing role or fast-paced office environment, preferably having worked over the phone/ towards targets (e.g. sales, customer support, etc.)
* Exceptional written and oral communications skills with an excellent command of English
* Strong personality and of an outgoing nature to be able to work well as a team member
* Outstanding attention to detail
* Capable of working hard, following established processes, and taking initiative when needed
* Able to thrive within a fast-paced, target-driven environment, while maintaining high quality standards in the day to day work activities
* Ability to showcase all above skills in your CV and throughout the interview process
What we offer:
* Competitive Salary, with guaranteed bonus for the first 6 months
* 22 days' annual leave
* Extensive training and career progression opportunities - as an expanding company we need recruiters to grow into Operations Team Leaders, Recruitment Account Managers, Business Development Managers. We only hire the best and promote from within.
* Fabulous coffee, fruit, award and incentives scheme and social outings
* Promotion is based on your billing, so you are in control of how quickly your career progresses. Each promotion comes with additional benefits, including:
* Increased base salary
* Company phone
* Flexi hours
* Additional days annual leave
* Gym membership
* Educational assistance
* Health insurance
* Pension contribution
* Car allowance
We do not offer VISA Sponsorship; all applicants must be able to work in Ireland, full-time, on the day of the application.