PFH Technology Group is Ireland’s fastest growing ICT solutions provider with offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway. PFH provides a high level of expert Professional Services to larger corporate and SME customers. PFH also provide Hardware, Training, Outsourcing and Reactive \ Proactive Services to corporate, SME and public bodies through Ireland.
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join our team in Dublin. The role will be responsible for the delivery of all projects completed on behalf of the Company. The role will require the person to travel across Ireland.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The primary role of the Project Manager is to manage the scope, costs and delivery of IT projects for our clients. The Project Manager is a customer-facing role and for specific projects is the main point of customer liaison and scope management.
This is a senior position and is best suited to an individual who has extensive experience in dealing with large customers and a very good understanding of current IT technologies. Ideally the Project Manager will have worked in a IT delivery role at some point in their career.
Experience & Education
• 3+ years practical experience in managing IT projects;
• PM skills, expert at managing customer expectations in a dynamic and
fast changing environment;
• Must have worked in the delivery of IT solutions at a practical level and demonstrate a good understanding of current technologies;
• Ability to develop effective relationships with key project stakeholders through consultation, advice, issue management etc.;
• Ability and experience to lead and manage a team;
• Excellent commercial, negotiation planning and IT skills;
• Excellent organisational ability
• Excellent written communication skills;
If you are qualified for this position and would like to be considered, please submit your CV with a cover note.
At this time we do not require assistance from recruitment agencies. Thank you.
Email me jobs like this