itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, a global company located in Co. Cavan, in the hiring of an Enterprise Infrastructure Engineer.
The successful candidate will be joining an existing Infrastructure Team responsible for the end to end design, implementation and support of Enterprise Infrastructure, both hardware and software.
* Technically lead assigned projects. Travel to European sites may be required.
* Complete Active Directory and Network integrations between the Company and new business acquisitions, including email migrations to Office 365.
* Provide 3rd line Support to the Infrastructure Managed Service Team
* Work with project stakeholders to understand all requirements, develop the project scope and design a solution that meets the business needs.
* Focus on Technology Simplification, vendor partnership and cost optimisation across all geographies
* Provide input into the IT Risk Register with a particular focus on potential infrastructure risks
* Provide input into the Technology Strategy with a focus on reducing unnecessary technologies and driving standardisation
* Continue to identify innovative technologies with a focus on cloud for the organisation, consistent with agility, risk reduction and cost optimisation
* Previous experience with large scale infrastructure, Advanced Active Directory, Office 365, Exchange, excellent understanding of networks, virtualization & storage.
* Proven experience managing large technology integrations and acquisition projects with a focus on networking and infrastructure.
* Experience in planning, organizing and developing information technology programs and projects.
* Direct experience and knowledge of ITIL and ISO standards for IT
* Solid understanding of project management principles.
* Ability to translate understanding of the organization's goals and objectives into technology requirements.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.