Systems/Network Administrator - Dublin CC
I'm currently working with a hugely successful local start-up company who are looking to expand their Dublin city centre based team by hiring an experience systems/network administrator.
This team is responsible for architecture, hardware networking and software of all internal systems within the organisation. You will work to develop and deliver frictionless IT solutions to my clients enterprise customers.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* 3+ years experience in systems administration.
* Strong experience administering both Linux and Windows Servers.
* Excellent Networking skills, understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS etc.
* Strong troubleshooting skills.
* Storage experience.
* CCNA cert is desirable.
* Excellent communication both written and verbal.
If you'd be interested in applying, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.