* Our client is a young, innovative Financial Technology software R&D company, who work with global organizations providing detailed insights on their financial performance, providing cutting-edge analytics in their field. They are looking for a DevOps Engineer with previous experience working in a Systems Administration/IT Operations role to join their team on a permanent basis.
What will a DevOps Engineer Do?
* Working in a highly collaborative manner with everyone in the Organisation, particularly with other technical team members.
* Maintaining, building and automating the company's Infrastructure.
* Oversight of deployments and their effects.
* Improving monitoring and responding when needed.
* There's a sane, out-of-hours on-call Rota.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
* 2+ years' experience in a Systems Administration/IT Operations role.
* 1+ years Source control configuration experience
* 1+ years' experience with Linux
* 1+ years' experience with AWS
* 1+ years' experience managing, monitoring and configuring databases.
* 6 months+ experience with logging tools such as Splunk, Logstash, Loggly
What are the Benefits?
* Healthcare: Employee / dependents
* Pension contribution (available)
* Life cover (New)
* PHI (New)
* Travel Saver ticket
* Bonus structure
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.