Senior Linux Systems Admin
We are looking for an experience Linux Systems Admin with knowledge of deploying and managing cloud servers in either the Google Cloud Platform or AWS.
You will be comfortable working with both B2C or B2B environments and have strong problem solving skills.
You will have a focus on automation and have knowledge of Ansible.
You will monitor and audit the deployed servers. You will report and resolve issues found. There is a stable product developed and you will aid in the branding and automated deployment of the data for each B2B customer plus the B2C brands.
This role will report directly to the CEO.
Skills the candidate will have:
* Minimum of 5 years as a Linux Systems Administrator.
* Experience deploying and maintaining a set of cloud servers, ideally in Google Cloud Platform or looking to move from AWS.
* Proven ability to automate repeatable tasks with knowledge of Ansible essential
* Reviewing operational data and alerts to ensure high performance and reliability of systems with exposure to tools like Datadog / Papertrail.
* Verification and Resolution of technical issues with a proven ability troubleshooting an Ubuntu / Debian environment.
* Any exposure to Ruby on Rails and Elixir is an advantage.
* Fluency in written and spoken English.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.