Site Reliability Engineer - Dublin CC
I'm working with one of the most innovative start-ups in Dublin as they look to expand their city centre based team with the hiring of an experienced Site Reliability Engineer.
The successful candidate will join a highly talented team who are working across a really interesting tech stack which includes cloud tech, containerization, infrastructure as code and database engineering to name a few. You'll need to have hands-on experience in development but the specific language is not too important. Ideally, if you have experience with Python, Ruby or Go then it would be desirable, but strong experience in other languages won't exclude you from the process.
You'll get the chance to be part of the niche but highly competitive areas of the market and work at the forefront of innovation with one of the most advanced companies in Dublin for that sector.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant disciplines
* Extensive Linux engineering experience
* Hands-on development experience with any language, particularly Python, Ruby or Go
* Hands-on configuration management skills (Chef/Ansible)
* Strong knowledge of containers (docker/Kubernetes)
* Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
* Hands-on experience with MySQL Database
* Hands-on experience with Elasticsearch
* Experience working with Google Cloud would be a huge benefit
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
* Interest in AI/Machine learning
If you'd be interested in applying, send across your CV immediately via the link below or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio Human Capital for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.