Senior Backend Developer
Looking for an opportunity to work with a market leading e-commerce company to execute international growth strategies?
We have an incredible opportunity based in North Dublin. This privately-owned ecommerce company is seeking a Senior Backend Developer to join their highly collaborative and ambitious team. Working with an agile and extremely innovative group of individuals, the successful candidate will work towards continuous integration, continuous deployment, and precise unit testing for a suite of online based services worldwide. Using innovative software, extensive logistic infrastructures, and cross-border expertise, you will aid in growing the company on an international scale while providing customers with a seamless and localized online shopping experience.
* Liaising with product owners, QA engineers, and Scrum Masters on a regular basis
* Using .Net applications to develop easily adaptable ecommerce products
* Working as diligently on your own as you do within a team structure
* Refactoring where necessary (highly encouraged)
* Continual deployment of new services and frequent suggestions on improvements
* Actively contribute to the current culture of collaboration, communication, and teamwork within the company through encouraged idea sharing
* Commercial experience (6+ years)
* Experience using .Net , .Net core , Web API , Cosmos DB
* Excellent knowledge of C#, placing you at the top of your field
* Be comfortable with cloud native architecture
* Knowledge of a full development stack, including but not limited to: WebApi, ASP.NET, .NET Core, Dependency Injection, Microservices, and Restful architecture
* Beneficial to have experience within the Azure stack including but not limited to: App Insights, Cosmos, Service Fabric, REDIS, etc.
* Domain driven design experience will be viewed as an advantage
* Familiarity with an Agile SCRUM team using test driven development techniques
* Be intellectually curious with enthusiasm for tackling tough problems
* Excellent communication skills, with a focus on ability to communicate new idea's
On a mission to build bespoke ecommerce solutions while working with some of the world's leading brands, the successful candidate will take immense pride in executing international expansion plans to cope with both immediate demand and projected growth strategies.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.