We are looking for a dedicated and highly skilled IT Manager to lead the Jefferson IT Team. The main focus of the position is in managing the IT Team with updating and programming the in-house payroll system and providing appropriate IT solutions to the business.
The candidate will develop and maintain a deep level of business and payroll knowledge that allows them to support and challenge new software development initiatives.
The candidate will have good knowledge of Microfocus Cobol.
• Business and Payroll Taxes Legislative Analysis
• Customer & Supplier Management
• Quality Management
• IT Security knowledge / experience
• Knowledge of web-based applications
• Microsoft Office background
• Provide the link between the customer and IT team and any third parties
• Ensure all deliverables are on time and rigorously tested
Qualifications and experience:
• 5+ years' experience of Microfocus Cobol
• Excellent leadership and people management skills
• Relevant 3rd Level Qualification
• Payroll experience an advantage
• Solutions orientated
• Ability to interact effectively with cross-functional team members
• Clear communicator
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Email me jobs like this