Want to work with a company where the products being built make a difference to people's lives? Do you enjoy leading teams, while also working on cutting edge technology?
I met a client this week, an Irish life sciences company leading a large-scale research study across Ireland looking at the human genome to examine the relationship between genetics, health and disease. They are now looking to add a Senior/Principal developer to their growing team.
If interested, apply for this role and I will be in touch with more details
Duties and responsibilities
* Working with Project Managers and Business Analysts to turn business requirements into code
* Support the development of detailed requirements and functional designs
* Develop automated testing and deployment framework
* Constantly improve software
* Provide on-going support and maintenance of code
Qualifications & Experience
* Bachelor's degree (minimum) or equivalent in Computer Science.
* A minimum of 8 years' industrial experience.
* Experience working with cloud technology (we use Amazon Web Services)
* Solid understanding of Object Oriented Design
* Solid understanding of unit, integration and end-to-end tests and writing clean testable code
* Experience implementing RESTful APIs
* Solid experience implementing security best practices in code
* Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms
* Solid understanding of relational databases, designing database schemas and SQL
* Familiar with the concept of monitoring and capable of monitoring a client-server system
* Experience with version control systems (we use Git)
* Good working knowledge of Unix/Linux tools
Keywords: Software Developer/Senior Software Developer/Lead Developer/Principal Software Engineer/Ruby/Python/PHP/ Dublin/irish jobs