Job Code 236
At Ammeon, we make sure the future does not leave our customers behind. We do this by accelerating our customers' IT innovation allowing them to disrupt and compete. We provide consulting, Agile, Cloud, DevOps and automation skills and technologies to deliver this promise.
We are looking for smart, dynamic, and flexible people to help us deliver successful outcomes to our Tier 1 customers in Ireland, the UK and the Nordics. Join us - you will work with the best people, use the most up to date technologies, solve the most challenging customer problems.
* Manage full end-to-end recruitment process
* Proactively source candidates using different recruitment channels
* Work closely with Ammeon staff to obtain recommended/referred candidates
* Create and maintain a pipeline of current and future candidates by growing internal and external networks and other recruitment channels
* Initial screening of candidates with relevant technical skills
* Attend recruitment meetings with Hiring Managers
* Coordinate interviews with Hiring Managers
* Liaise closely with HR at candidate interview and offer stage
* Create reports on progress of recruitment activities on a weekly & monthly basis
* Suggest and implement improvements in recruiting practice
* Attend technical meetups and recruitment events
* Manage job postings and associated suppliers
* 2+ Yrs experience in IT technical recruitment
* Ability to source and engage with active/passive technical candidates through the use of Boolean search on multiple channels (Job Boards, LinkedIn & social media)
* Self-starter able to meet goals and deadlines
* Strong communication skills
* Very strong organisation and time management skills.
* Excellent skills in particular MS Excel and PowerPoint
Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.